Boca de Tigre Camp gives you the opportunity to visit one of the most pristine, and least known areas of the planet the Orinoco Delta.
The camp has 17 years providing excellent service to national, and international travelers.
Enjoy to have direct contact with nature and enjoy the lush refuge of the Warao Indians, also known as "People of the canoes", surrounded by a magical jungle swamp all an unforgettable experience.
Our program includes:
• Transfer land and river.
• Welcome Cocktail
• Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom (Style Janoko)
• Drinks during meals (except alcoholic beverages)
• Excursions Warao guides and refreshments in the area according to our program of activities.
Our program does not include:
• Air tickets.
• Consumption at the bar
• Accident Insurance.
• Unscheduled Transfers
Piranha fishing, hiking through jungles and rivers, visits to indigenous communities.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 13.00.
Boca de Tigre Island, Delta del Orinoco.
Manuel Piar Airport.
Take a flight to the Manuel Piar Airport, from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the seat of the inn, hotel or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2 - the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Boca De Tigre
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Disponible Campamento Boca de Tigre||4 personas||1||54||Thursday, 17 May 2012||Saturday, 01 May 2021||USD$54 Per person per day||1||99|
|Tour con Todo Incluido de 3 Dias||Tour - all inclusive||1||20||Thursday, 17 May 2012||Saturday, 17 May 2025||USD$55 Per person per day||1||1000|
|Friday, 17 November 2017||25||25||Clear|
|Saturday, 18 November 2017||32||25||Clouds|
|Sunday, 19 November 2017||31||26||Rain|
|Monday, 20 November 2017||30||26||Rain|
|Tuesday, 21 November 2017||30||26||Rain|
|Wednesday, 22 November 2017||31||26||Rain|
|Thursday, 23 November 2017||29||25||Rain|
USD$70 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$36.20 Per person per day
USD$50 Per person per day
USD$41 Per person per day