An ecological camp Kiamanti located at the entrance to Santa Elena, offering safe swimming, campfire area, mini-zooloógico, game room, and organized walks estamionamiento Gran Sabana as (rivers, waterfalls, landscapes , Roraima by helicopter or by land.)
Being a family business is characterized by a friendly,. heat friendly and food is toalmente hogar.La low fat, prime beef calidada, frescoes products, we also have vegetarian food.
The Cabins are rútico Chalet type and have the same hot water, fan and window screens.
-10 Small cabins with a double bed and one single (you can add a single bed).
-5 Cabins are large with a double bed and three single beds (you can add a single bed).
All cabins have bath / hot water, fan and mosquito net.
We organize excursions on farmhouses, villages, rivers, jungles of Bolivar State and surrounding areas.
Check In: 15:00 - Check out: 12:00.
Cerro Akurimá upper middle, Santa Elena de Uairen Bolivar
International Airport Santa Elene Uairén ade.
Take a flight to the International Airport of Santa Elena, from Ali use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Cabanas Kiamanti
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Sunday, 19 May 2019||24||18||Rain|
|Monday, 20 May 2019||23||17||Rain|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2019||23||18||Rain|
|Wednesday, 22 May 2019||23||18||Rain|
|Thursday, 23 May 2019||23||17||Rain|
|Friday, 24 May 2019||24||18||Rain|
|Saturday, 25 May 2019||26||17||Rain|
Nos alojamos 2 noches en el fin de semana del carnaval. Por lo tanto, el alojamiento estaba completamente lleno, con una mezcla de clientes internacionales y venezolano. Todo, desde el traslado desde y hasta Maturín a las excursiones en barco estaba muy bien organizado. Las cabañas nos alojamos en consistía en una estructura de madera con una espesa (moskito) net entre, lo cual le da la sensación de dormir al aire libre. Las cabañas están equipadas con un baño simple pero eficiente. Las comidas se sirven dos veces al día y son muy deliciosa! Hay un bar bien equipado donde tienes que probar la caipirinha venezolana que mezcla de Jesús. Las excursiones en bote nos llevó a diversas partes del delta, con impresionantes paisajes y puestas de sol y interesantes animales y plantas: reticuladas, perezosos, delfines, cacao de Água, etc. Al mirar las fotos que había tomado allí, pensé que era probablemente el lugar más hermoso de todo nuestro viaje.
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day