An ecological camp Kiamanti located at the entrance to Santa Elena, offering safe swimming, campfire area, mini-zooloógico, game room, and organized walks estamionamiento Gran Sabana as (rivers, waterfalls, landscapes , Roraima by helicopter or by land.)
Being a family business is characterized by a friendly,. heat friendly and food is toalmente hogar.La low fat, prime beef calidada, frescoes products, we also have vegetarian food.
The Cabins are rútico Chalet type and have the same hot water, fan and window screens.
-10 Small cabins with a double bed and one single (you can add a single bed).
-5 Cabins are large with a double bed and three single beds (you can add a single bed).
All cabins have bath / hot water, fan and mosquito net.
We organize excursions on farmhouses, villages, rivers, jungles of Bolivar State and surrounding areas.
Check In: 15:00 - Check out: 12:00.
Cerro Akurimá upper middle, Santa Elena de Uairen Bolivar
International Airport Santa Elene Uairén ade.
Take a flight to the International Airport of Santa Elena, from Ali use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Cabanas Kiamanti
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Sunday, 23 April 2017||31||19||Rain|
|Monday, 24 April 2017||28||17||Rain|
|Tuesday, 25 April 2017||28||15||Rain|
|Wednesday, 26 April 2017||26||18||Rain|
|Thursday, 27 April 2017||27||17||Rain|
|Friday, 28 April 2017||28||18||Rain|
|Saturday, 29 April 2017||26||17||Rain|
Guides speaks English - nature + foos was great
USD$70 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$36.20 Per person per day
USD$50 Per person per day
USD$41 Per person per day