The Delta Lodge is a beautiful lodge located on the banks of Caño Guamal one of the many river channels in the Delta.
With 43 big individual stilt cabins each with private bathrooms.
Stilt cabins are built in Warao with exterior walls with a wooden base of 1 meter in height with the investigation to the ceiling in every way to allow the breeze, the light and sounds of the jungle.
Privacy is created by the hairy palm roof blocks the view of passersbys in the cabin.
Also the bathing area is separated by a solid wall inside into two parts.
All structures are connected by a network of raised wooden walkways. Electricity is run by a generator from 6 pm to 11 pm.
Bebidas & Comidas
All excursions will be around the camp. This includes a visit to Indian camps having an idea their way of life and a walk through the jungle with experienced guides to venture into this mysterious world Indian Warao. Here you can touch, and smell what is usually view only on TV. A boat trip to observe wildlife and flora the area, a canoe ride quiet a small river, fishing Piranhas a spectacular sunset with a cocktail in the vessel, and an evening stroll Canoe with foci Mixing in the dark blue delta.
Day 1: Caracas - Delta. Reception at the airport. Transfer to the port where you board a boat getting to the heart of the Delta. Navigation through the tributaries Orinoco, where you can admire flora Delta and fauna only. Arrive at the cottage located in an island formed by the river. Welcome drink and lunch. In the afternoon visit to the community matriarchal Warao. Experience the thrill of a walk amid this forest exotic. Having a direct contact with flora and fauna. Enjoy a delicious dinner and a good nights sleep.
Day 2: Excursion in the Forest. Breakfast. Boat trips to the mouth of Orinoco. Visit the islands. Lunch. In the afternoon, walking in the woods to admire the local fauna such as: Monkeys, parrots, Crocodiles, butterflies, Etc. Dinner. Overnight.
Day 3: Orinoco Delta. Breakfast, enjoying the last moments in the Delta and are prepared for the output during the way back you can fish the famous piranha. Transfer to airport or port Delta.
Please use contact us
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Delta Lodge
From Tucupita by boat - great cruise, is this typical and friendly hotel. The attention of the owner and other people who work there is gentle and very good even the dog is the friendliest. Rooms at this hotel are the type of construction of stilt typical of the region and surrounding landscapes are beautiful, lots of wildlife to see in their natural environment and you can visit indigenous communities.
I highly recommend it
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Comodo cabaña a las orillas del Rio con muy buen vista con comidas, bebidas, paseos y visitas a comunidaes indigena||Palafito Doble||1||66||Friday, 30 December 2011||Thursday, 30 December 2021||$119 Per person per night||1||99|
|Friday, 19 July 2019||23||21||Clouds|
|Saturday, 20 July 2019||31||21||Clear|
|Sunday, 21 July 2019||27||21||Rain|
|Monday, 22 July 2019||31||22||Rain|
|Tuesday, 23 July 2019||27||22||Rain|
|Wednesday, 24 July 2019||27||22||Rain|
|Thursday, 25 July 2019||30||21||Rain|
Guides speaks English - nature + foos was great
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day