Enjoy an exciting tour of the northern Great River Delta Orinoco.
Itinerary: Departure from Puerto Ordaz course for Tucupita (Uracoa Mouth), arrival at Hotel Saxxi from where we enjoy an exciting adventure in our tour of one of the arms of the majestic river Orinoco father; visit the Caño Manamo observing the unique flora and fauna After a delicious lunch we will take the first exit river trip observing a variety of wildlife: capuchin monkeys, howler monkeys, a variety of birds such as herons, guacharacas, charitable care, parrots, macaws, snakes, dolphins ( freshwater dolphins) among others.
Canoe ride, fishing for piranha (Caribbean), walk through the jungle to visit some indigenous communities and enjoy the wonderful beaches of the place, unique in the region for its colorful sunset.
Here we will take a toast before returning to camp and start our ride back to Puerto Ordaz.El may vary according to the level of the river and concerns of the tourist, fishing and jungle treks.
Enjoy an exciting journey, sailing north of the Orinoco Delta, visits to indigenous communities, fishing, jungle treks, contact with nature.
Check In Time: 08:00 am - Check-Out: 17:00.
Avenida Guayana, lobby Hotel Venetur Orinoco, Bolivar State.
Puerto Ordaz Airport.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an outing.
Hat or cap.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Full Day Delta Norte del Orinoco
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Disponible Full Day Norte Delta del Orinoco||6+ personas||4||88||Monday, 07 January 2013||Sunday, 07 January 2018||USD$45.00 Per person per day||1||1|
|Wednesday, 28 June 2017||24||24||Clouds|
|Thursday, 29 June 2017||30||23||Rain|
|Friday, 30 June 2017||30||23||Rain|
|Saturday, 01 July 2017||30||23||Rain|
|Sunday, 02 July 2017||32||24||Rain|
|Monday, 03 July 2017||32||23||Rain|
|Tuesday, 04 July 2017||31||23||Rain|
We was there, realy nice place, and nice people. And the german guide name Tino, he is walking encyclopaedia. We was met like a family members. The name "Orinoco Queen" it's not only the name, that guys realy care about nature, and damage of people to flora and fauna. They don't use things which could make that damage. Camp is build with the help of "waraos" indians. That small and nible guys assisted us during all trip. Time there was amazing.
USD$70 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$36.20 Per person per day
USD$50 Per person per day
USD$41 Per person per day