Enjoy an exciting day, browsing and watching the beauty of the Orinoco River.
Tour includes: Departure from Puerto Ordaz at 8:00 am via San Felix, Rio Claro and triumph. Arrive Guiana castles where we make our first stop. Then we drive to the town of Piacoa to board the canoes (canoes typical) to take us to the beginning of an exciting adventure in the Orinoco delta.
The tour will visit the Stone Guacara and El Caño San Jose, where we have lunch. Then into La Laguna on the island Tortola to appreciate its vegetation and birds. Then we go to Piacoa to return to Puerto Ordaz. End of the tour.
The walk can vary depending on the level of fluvial and concerns of tourists, such as fishing and jungle treks.
Enjoy an exciting day sailing and walking part of the southern tributaries of the Orinoco Delta. You can do fishing, jungle walks, visits to indigenous communities.
Check In Time: 08:00 am - Check-Out: 17:00.
Avenida Guayana, lobby Hotel Venetur Orinoco, Bolivar State.
Puerto Ordaz Airport.
Comfortable shoes for hiking.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Full Day Delta Sur del Orinoco
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Day Delta Sur del Orinoco||6+ personas||1||88||Monday, 07 January 2013||Friday, 01 January 2021||USD$45.00 Per person per day||1||1|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||31||25||Rain|
|Wednesday, 25 October 2017||31||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 26 October 2017||31||25||Rain|
|Friday, 27 October 2017||32||25||Rain|
|Saturday, 28 October 2017||33||24||Rain|
|Sunday, 29 October 2017||33||24||Rain|
|Monday, 30 October 2017||33||24||Rain|
USD$70 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$45.00 Per person per day
USD$36.20 Per person per day
USD$50 Per person per day
USD$41 Per person per day