To reach the camp Yokore Island, you will need to take a small boat near the village of The Trenches. Interesting excursions are offered in the jungle, where you explore the local flora and fauna.
The camp is located in Bolivar state and can be reached in a time of 20 minutes by boat from Caura Lodge near The Trenches.
Yokore Camp is an island in the Caura River, is a very basic camp for nature lovers and adventurers. Camp Yokore is simple and straightforward but surrounded by great natural beauty, so the lack of luxury and comfort to keep you in touch with the reality of this beautiful and exotic region.
Yokore Island is also home to invent a project to reforest the area. We plant and nurture saplings. As soon as they are quite high, our guests can replant in areas uprooted from the Indians.
Facilities and services:
He sleeps in a hammock.
-Main room which also serves as dining room.
-Bathroom with shower and water temperature.
-Prices include transport, full board and transportation (round trip) from the trenches, field trips and outings.
-Facing the Caura River.
Minimum stay two days, includes: Overnight accommodations, lunch / dinner on day 1 and breakfast on
They organize trips to rivers, streams, visits to indigenous communities and parks in the region.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12.00.
A 70 km south of Boca del Rio Caura, Bolivar State.
Take a flight to the airport in the Amazon, from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel, camp or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by: 1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Island Camp Yokore
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Saturday, 14 December 2019||23||23||Clouds|
|Sunday, 15 December 2019||30||22||Rain|
|Monday, 16 December 2019||30||22||Rain|
|Tuesday, 17 December 2019||31||22||Rain|
|Wednesday, 18 December 2019||31||22||Clouds|
|Thursday, 19 December 2019||30||22||Rain|
|Friday, 20 December 2019||30||23||Rain|
Pasamos tres días en el campamento, y fueron tres días maravillosos. El campamento en sí está muy cuidado, desde las hamacas con una mosquitera totalmente cerrada, hasta los baños y las comidas. La ubicación nos gustó mucho, en la confluencia de dos caños y sin nada cerca que perturbe la tranquilidad del lugar. Y el guía warao que nos ayudó a conocer la fauna y la flora del lugar, Alfredo, no sólo conocía de maravilla la zona, sino que también disfrutaba compartiendo lo que conocía y era encantador. En resumen, fue una experiencia muy buena y el lugar es muy recomendable.
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day