The camp "My Palafitos" allows you to learn a unique way of life on the planet. You will join this wonderful setting, surrounded by the waters of the Orinoco River.
Some of our facilities have a variety of flora and fauna of the place (Monkeys, Macaws, Capybara, herons, toucans, porcupine, parrots, otters, manatee, howler and domestic pets that are part of the attraction of the camp.
The construction of the camp and their stilt-style bears much similarity to the native habitat of the area, as they have been prepared using the same techniques used by the Warao Indians, being characteristic of this construction, use wooden bases buried in purgos to the river and dense horillas roofs, palm Temiche armed.
It has the following accommodation:
-1 Palafito executive suite. With 2 double beds, living star, mini bar, area for hanging hammocks and private bathroom.
-50 Palafitos with double beds. Terrace area and private bathroom.
Palafitos -5 triples. 1 double and 2 singles, also 3 individual star-Churuata terrace complete with housing capacity for 90 people (area where it operates the restaurant and reception), equipped with bar bar, kitchen services and access to public toilets.
Eco-Shelter "My Palafitos Paradise" area equipped with lounge chairs for meditation, reading and rest, also ideal for celebrations and group activities.
-Churuata for multiple uses, with up to 25 people (equipped for group activities and sleep in hammocks.
Caminerías communication-designed of durable wood, which interconnect all camp facilities.
• Private beach for visitors.
All stilt houses are equipped with the basic services: water, electricity, and lingerie. The service light is supplied via power plants that light from 6:00 to 11:00 pm
At camp we organized a day of adventures, tours and direct contact with nature.
They organize trips to rivers, streams, visits to indigenous communities and parks in the region.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12.00.
A bank of the Orinoco River Delta Amacuro.
Pedernales Airport and Airport Tucupita.
Take a flight to the airport or Tucupita Pedernales in Delta Amacuro from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel, camp or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to My Palafitos
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Incluye: Alojamiento en palafito Todos Los Servicios del Tour - Transporte fluvial - Excursiones y paseos - Alimentación - Guía turístico||Palafito Suite Ejecutiva||1||120||Wednesday, 29 February 2012||Monday, 01 February 2021||$95.00 Per person per night||1||99|
|Incluye: Alojamiento en palafito Todos Los Servicios del Tour - Transporte fluvial - Excursiones y paseos - Alimentación - Guía turístico||Palafito Doble||1||120||Wednesday, 29 February 2012||Monday, 01 February 2021||$73.00 Per person per night||1||99|
|Incluye: Alojamiento en palafito Todos Los Servicios del Tour - Transporte fluvial - Excursiones y paseos - Alimentación - Guía turístico||Palafito Triple||1||120||Wednesday, 29 February 2012||Monday, 01 February 2021||$70.00 Per person per night||1||99|
|Saturday, 23 June 2018||31||24||Rain|
|Sunday, 24 June 2018||27||23||Rain|
|Monday, 25 June 2018||28||23||Rain|
|Tuesday, 26 June 2018||31||24||Rain|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2018||32||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 28 June 2018||31||24||Rain|
|Friday, 29 June 2018||31||25||Rain|
We was there, realy nice place, and nice people. And the german guide name Tino, he is walking encyclopaedia. We was met like a family members. The name "Orinoco Queen" it's not only the name, that guys realy care about nature, and damage of people to flora and fauna. They don't use things which could make that damage. Camp is build with the help of "waraos" indians. That small and nible guys assisted us during all trip. Time there was amazing.
$70 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$45.00 Per person per day
$36.20 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day