This is a tour that will take you to meet beautiful and unforgettable places the Venezuelan Amazon.
Day 1: From your starting point Manamo travel up the spout, in a 1 hour river tour: 30 min.
Cueing can go to the majestic setting of the Deltana area surrounded by the rich flora and fauna hydrography of the rainforest, up to Camp "My Palafitos". On arrival we welcome you to choose your palafito accommodation, tour the facility and share closely with our pets.
On arrival we invite you to visit the facilities of the Camp. You may freely meditate on the "My Palafitos Paradise" runs all the facilities and to share with our pets.
• Canoeing: Learn how to navigate this primitive boat made from forest raw materials native to the area and techniques used by the Warao Indians.
We will paddle around the camp facilities to assess the ecosystem surrounding our facilities, observe flora and fauna.
At noon, taste a delicious lunch with Creole cuisine typical of the region and can enjoy a few minutes of rest (nap) and then continue with the activities of the evening:
• VISIT INDIGENOUS VILLAGES: We stop at some Warao ethnic communities to learn about their livelihood and rural customs. Share with them, observing their way of habitat and family formation. As economic contribution to the survival of our Indians in their midst native habitat, we invite you to purchase fine handicrafts woven palm moriche, elaborate carvings in wood and native costume.
• RIVER TOURS: We leave on an extensive tour of various pipes and hopefully see various species of wildlife, including: otters, snakes, river dolphins (Commerson), howler monkeys, herons, Guacharacas, toucans, parrots and macaws, as well a wide variety of plants.
• MEDITATION IN THE EVENING, TOAST OF CUBA LIBRE. Finishing the afternoon we return to camp. Stop the boat in the splendid waters of Caño Manamo to watch the sunset in the evening and meditate in the middle of this majestic landscape here share a toast of Cuba libre (courtesy of the house). Upon arrival, take a dip, taste a delicious dinner and then relax in the company facilities in our staff and pets.
Day 2: We will taste a coffee with a typical breakfast and relax at the Camp facilities. By mid morning we will begin a tour through various river channels.
• VISIT CAMP LODGE Bujana: Bujana sail up the pipe to see the facilities of this new camp like Camp My Palafitos attraction.
Piranha fishing: the boat will anchor along the pipe and other pipes Manamo adjacent minors. Prepare hooks, lures to fish for this species, abundant in the rainforest. Guided by Warao know the skills to catch piranhas, which are a delicacy to enjoy during our lunch.
WALK IN THE FOREST. Guided by experts will carry out a tour Entering Waraos forests and swamps. Closely observe the flora and fauna, we will prove some results, visualize the species that occur in our way and learn wisdom ancient customs of jungle survival of the indigenous natives of the area.
We return to camp at noon to enjoy a meal with Creole cuisine typical of the region and enjoy a good rest.
In afternoon free time, enjoy the camp facilities, take a dip in the Playita "My Palafitos" Domir in a hammock in the multipurpose room to meditate, read, or if you wish to relax in your accommodation stilts.
Day: 3 At dawn, backpacks and luggage prepare to say goodbye to hegemony that beautiful nature environment prevailing in the camp.
Taste a coffee and a typical breakfast to embark on the boat trip, making a few stops of interest in the return path to the point where we begin the tour.
The Tour Includes:
rides, meals, lodging, specialized bilingual guides.
They organize trips to rivers, streams, visits to indigenous communities and parks in the region.
Time Entry and Exit: According days reserved for the tour.
On the banks of the Orinoco River Delta Amacuro.
Pedernales Airport, airport in the State Tucupita Delta Amacuro.
Take a flight to the airport or Tucupita Pedernales in Delta Amacuro state from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel, camp or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by: 1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Orinoco 3 days 2 nights
I spent 3 days and 2 nights with Explore in Orinoco.Our Camp consists of a large community center and several small huts that serve as shelter.Many used items here comes directly from nature. Everything is done with great attention to details and the team is very friendly.Each day is filled with adventure trips for wildlife watching and getting to know the culture of the Warao Indians.I felt very comfortable with Explore Partners and there guides.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tour con All Inclusive Orinoco de 3 dias y 2 noches durmiendo en el Delta Lodge||Palafito hasta 4 personas||1||88||Wednesday, 29 February 2012||Sunday, 01 August 2021||$70 Per person per day||2||99|
|Monday, 16 July 2018||29||25||Rain|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2018||30||24||Rain|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2018||28||24||Rain|
|Thursday, 19 July 2018||31||24||Rain|
|Friday, 20 July 2018||32||24||Rain|
|Saturday, 21 July 2018||32||24||Rain|
|Sunday, 22 July 2018||33||25||Rain|
Boca de Tigre Camp is top of the line - Warao indigenas are really friendly, the rooms are beautiful and clean...
$70 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$45.00 Per person per day
$36.20 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day