Orinoquia Camp is located 20 minutes south of Puerto Ayacucho, in Amazonas State, gateway to the Amazon right on the banks of the Orinoco River between Atures and Maypures.
The camp is designed along the lines of the typical Indigenous churuatas built on a huge granite rock in complete harmony with nature and fully with local materials.
It has 10 comfortable double and triple cabins each of two levels with private bath, fan and mosquito nets. It has a large hut overlooking the river Orinoco where is the kitchen, dining room seats 35 people and bar, this includes the social hut camp.
Roads has gardening and where you can admire and enjoy the magnificent Orinoco River.
At camp we offer different tours and packages all inclusive:
-Slide of the jungle which is a natural water slide 80 meters long with natural pools and spas, Painted Rock, is a huge granite rock on which are engraved the pre-Hispanic petroglyphs largest found so far in Venezuela their dates from the Meso-Indian period (3,000 - 5,000 years before present).
- Walk along the Orinoco River.
-Visits to indigenous communities.
-Excursion to the beautiful river Tuparro National Park, hiking in the forest, this area offers a diversity of birds.
Camp is also the starting point for expeditions to the south, such as: Tepuy Autana, the mountainous region of Cuao - Sipapo Ventuari River, Upper Orinoco, Humboldt Road, Arm Casiquiare Cocuy Stone, Black River and Brazil .
We have guides in the area of nature and adventure, local indigenous guides, which besides its original language and English speak Spanish, are good cooks and hosts.
They organize trips to rivers, streams, visits to indigenous communities and parks in the region.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12.00
At 20 minutes south of Puerto Ayacucho.
Cacique Aramare National Airport.
Take a flight to the airport of Puerto Ayacucho Cacique Aramare from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel, camp or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by: 1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Orinoco Lodge
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Room/property type||Habitacion para 2 personas|
|Valid from||Monday, 04 February 2013||Valid til||Saturday, 04 February 2023|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||1000|
|Min person||1||Max person||35|
|71.62€ Per person per night|
|Sunday, 13 October 2019||28||28||Rain|
|Monday, 14 October 2019||31||21||Rain|
|Tuesday, 15 October 2019||28||22||Rain|
|Wednesday, 16 October 2019||31||22||Clouds|
|Thursday, 17 October 2019||26||21||Rain|
|Friday, 18 October 2019||28||22||Rain|
|Saturday, 19 October 2019||30||20||Clouds|
We was there, realy nice place, and nice people. And the german guide name Tino, he is walking encyclopaedia. We was met like a family members. The name "Orinoco Queen" it's not only the name, that guys realy care about nature, and damage of people to flora and fauna. They don't use things which could make that damage. Camp is build with the help of "waraos" indians. That small and nible guys assisted us during all trip. Time there was amazing.
32.82€ Per person per day
Please ask for best price
63€ Per person per day
40.79€ Per person per day
37€ Per person per day
68€ Per person per day