The Warao Flotel is located in the Orinoco Delta, the transfer is from the city of Tucupita to the village of Palo Blanco, since there will craft until Flotel Warao.
Warao Flotel offers guests a somewhat special to have a pleasant stay in the National Park Mariusa. The Flotel is a floating hotel, which is anchored in a lagoon Macareo Caño.
The hotel has 10 double rooms, so it can accommodate up to 20 people. With its large windows, you will not fail to admire the fascinating view around it. Besides the rooms, the Flotel offers a bar and a restaurant where our chef will gladly prepare and season the fish you caught it.
The Warao Flotel energy is provided by solar panels located on the roof of Flotel and communication is via radio or satellite phones.
Note: Minimum stay 2 nights.
Bebidas & Comidas
They organize trips to rivers, streams, wildlife watching, visits to indigenous communities and parks in the region.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12.00.
Between the pipes Macaeo and Mariusa Mariusa National Park, Amazonas State.
National Airport Amazon.
Take a flight to the airport in the Amazon, from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel, camp or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by: 1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Warao Flotel
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Thursday, 14 November 2019||27||24||Clear|
|Friday, 15 November 2019||31||22||Clouds|
|Saturday, 16 November 2019||29||22||Rain|
|Sunday, 17 November 2019||29||22||Rain|
|Monday, 18 November 2019||30||22||Rain|
|Tuesday, 19 November 2019||30||22||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 20 November 2019||29||23||Rain|
Orinoco Delta Lodge está situado en una zona preciosa y ofrece grandes posibilidades de animales y aves. su diseño es sorprendentemente hermoso, al igual que el jardín donde las cabañas individuales. Pudimos observar red monos aulladores y grises cappucin detrás del refugio! Nadar en un río con pirañas contribuyó mucho encanto a nuestra estancia. Los delfines de río frescos son muy fácil de encontrar. El propietario, Anthony, es una persona muy carismático que realmente le importa tanto sus huéspedes y el medio ambiente. Su proyecto es muy social y ecológicamente responsable: él patrocinados construir una escuela para niños indígenas locales y instalado algunas baterías de sol en el Lodge. Un hermoso lugar para visitar para aquellos que quieran conocer la selva y se preocupan por los lugares que ir.
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day