The camp Waro Waro Lodge is owned and Maria Cabrera Charbonell Christophe, French and Argentina couple, who after traveling through South America, decided to live your adventure in paradise. Provide accommodation for 15 people in hammocks with mosquito nets, shared bathrooms and exquisite food.
Organize local excursions, piranha fishing, tours of the Delta, visiting the Warao. They have restaurant and bar.
Bebidas & Comidas
organized piranha fishing, hiking through jungles and rivers, visits to indigenous communities.
Check In: 08:00 - Departure time: 17.00.
San Jose de Buja, Tucupita.
Tucupita Airport, Delta Amacuro.
Take a flight to the airport Tucpita from there using public transportation (bus) take a taxi or rent a car to get to the seat of the inn, hotel or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2 - Acceptance of Vouchers / Services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Waro Waro Lodge
Venezuela the camp waro waro in the Delta, very few times in life one is presented with the opportunity to meet, to witness and enjoy our wonderful space and paradise, with the best care and company of Mary and cristoph friends in charge of this initiative in Contact with the real nature, and in this dream where the comfort, stay, security, company and walks in direct contact with nature! I'm so happy
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Precio por persona con comida - All meals||1||15||Thursday, 17 May 2012||Tuesday, 17 May 2022||$84 Per person per night||2||3|
|Monday, 15 July 2019||29||21||Rain|
|Tuesday, 16 July 2019||30||21||Rain|
|Wednesday, 17 July 2019||31||21||Rain|
|Thursday, 18 July 2019||31||22||Rain|
|Friday, 19 July 2019||33||21||Rain|
|Saturday, 20 July 2019||31||22||Rain|
|Sunday, 21 July 2019||29||21||Rain|
Il faut absolument vivre cette expérience au beau milieu de l'Orenoque !!! Il n'y a pas de mots pour décrire ces 2 nuits !!!
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day