Camp Yakara s and located in the middle of the jungle and the river, with just a stilt houses, 3 large but plain and simple rooms with thatched roofs and hammocks to sleep with closing nets, have shared bathrooms.
Its charm lies in being stuck in the jungle, where you navigate a tiny pipes between branches and suddenly you are a full service churuatas.
Organized by piranha fishing, hiking and visits to indigenous communities where beautiful handicrafts can be acquired, have a restaurant.
Bebidas & Comidas
It is organized piranha fishing, hiking through jungles and rivers, visits to indigenous communities.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 13.00.
A few meters from the Indigenous community of Guaranoco, 1 hour of Pedernales, Tucupita.
Take a flight to the airport Tucupita from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the seat of the inn, hotel or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Orinoco.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Yakara Camp
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Monday, 20 May 2019||36||24||Clouds|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2019||29||23||Rain|
|Wednesday, 22 May 2019||28||23||Rain|
|Thursday, 23 May 2019||29||23||Rain|
|Friday, 24 May 2019||27||22||Rain|
|Saturday, 25 May 2019||30||22||Rain|
|Sunday, 26 May 2019||31||22||Rain|
Mi estadia fue maravillosa, es muy bonito , bien organizado , el personal es de alta calidad y la comida es buenisima. Pudimos ver muchisimos animales, monos araguatos, diferentes tipos de aves, toninas o delfines de agua dulce, pirañas. Visitamos comunidades indigenas y compartimos con ellos, fue una experiencia hermosa. Lugar ideal para descansar y olvidarse del estres ciudadano.
$36.20 Per person per day
Please ask for best price
$70 Per person per day
$45.00 Per person per day
$41 Per person per day
$75 Per person per day